The Gammex Ther-A-Cross "X" Laser Alignment is a customer defined set of 4 lasers to provide a solution to your unique challenges in the work environment. The system consists of 3 crosshair lasers and one sagittal laser mounted on the walls and ceiling.
Patient alignment is precise and positioning time is minimized.
The systems are available in either red or green, using fixed or remote controlled lasers.
- Customer defined choice of lasers
- Rapid and accurate patient positioning
- Turret design allows for a wide latitude of azimuth adjustment
- Optical adjustment easily accessible
- Virtually no drift
- -1.0 mm @ 10 ft.
- 4 Laser System designed from multiple Gammex laser choices to meet user needs
- Red or Green lasers can be selected
- Features of the system depend on the family of Gammex lasers used
- The system provides horizontal, transverse and sagittal beams of laser light that intersect to define ioscenter.
Certification and Warranty
- Complies with CDRH for Class II lasers and all CE requirements (21 CFR 1040), (IEC 60825-1), (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Lasers carry a one year warranty.
- Extended warranty plans are available