This phantom is used to test the resolution of Ultrasound scanners. It tests in 3 dimensions: axial, lateral and elevational.
The phantom contains both 2mm and 4mm diameter tissue mimicking spherical lesions which lie in a single plane at the center of the phantom. Axial, lateral and elevational resolution are accouted for simultateously and equally for all types of ultrasound systems and configurations.
- Test for Axial, lateral and elevational resolution simultaneously
- Check for multiple diameters at both 0.5 cm and 0.75 cm depth intervals
- Different diameter tissue mimicking lesions permits checking of different resolutions at different depths
- Fewer issues related to background due to the unique tissue mimicking gel used in the phantom
- Compact design makes it easy to either store or ship