The Lung CT Reference Phantom is a simple tool that will provide a CT number reference in the range of common lung disorders.
The phantom is intended to be used as a CT number reference that is constant so that any systemic errors due to scanner parameter changes or the use of different scanners on the same patient during a longitudinal study may be detected and corrected.
- Easy-to-use tool to determine whether image changes observed are due to scanner differences or pathological changes
- Scan with patient each time the patient is scanned
- No prep time
- Determine the ROI for each patient based on your requirements
- Valid whether the same or different scanners are used for the same patient
- Designed so that the same phantom follows the same patient throughout the course of diagnosis and treatment evaluation.
- Compact design
- The phantom shape and material is such that it will not cause artifacts in the image.
- Designed to be placed on top of the supine patient during an examination
- Designed for use with multiple patients
- The acrylic shell houses 4 reference sections with CT numbers of -912, -851, -775 and -700.
Certification and Warranty
- The Lung CT Phantom carries a 1 year Warranty