The Fluoroscopic Dose Rate and Low Contrast Resolution Test Tool kit helps users comply with regulatory requirements for QA testing of fluoroscopic output and low contrast response.
The kit permits monitoring of low contrast readings with less than 2% reading variance.
The aluminium block composition permits easy transport, shipping and storage of the kit.
- The 151 Low Contrast Resolution Test Tool will insure that that your fluoroscopic system is working at maximum efficiency
- Can achieve accurate low contrast readings within the 2% range
- Measure the automatic brightness stabilizer and the maximum entrance exposure at the table top.
- Measure the phototimer performance of the spot film device
- Use it to test the performance of digital and analog spot-film devices, radiographic automatic exposure control functions, digital angiography and digital cine-angiography
- Use along with the High Contrast Test tool to insure that the fluoroscopic system is working at its maximum efficiency.