These tools are used to evaluate collimator light field and x-ray field congruence plus to ensure accurate x-ray beam alignment. The Gammex 161B Collimator Test Tool is designed to evaluate the collimator light field and x-ray field congruence according the Center of Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) specifications.
The Gammex 162A Beam Alignment Test Tool provides a simple test of the x-ray beams alignment. When used with the Collimator Test Tool, x-ray beam misalignments of 1% and 2% can be visualized without the need for measuring or calculating.
- Provides simple test of the x-ray beams alignment.
- Beam misalignments of 1% and 2% can be visualized without the need for measuring or calculating
- Easy to read scale speeds up the test process.
- Constructed of brass so that centimeter etchings on its surface can give a direct ruled dimension on the radiograph with a normal x-ray exposure
- Test instrument is constructed of a plastic cylinder 16 cm (6.3 in) high with two steel balls, one at each end. The steel balls are located directly above one another so that, when level and everything is in alignment, they will be superimposed on the radiograph
- Bubble level is included so that accurate tests can be performed with ease.
- Compact and easy to use
Certification and Warranty
- Comes with 1 year Warranty
- Extended Warranty plans are available